Thursday

Wii Sports Resort with Wii MotionPlus accessory

Family gatherings have gone to another level of competition and fun for my family. We recently checked out the Wii Sports Resort with Wii MotionPlus accessory and in the words of my nephew, "This is so cool". Nothing scientific about that statement!

Between my brother and my sisters, the game is good enough to buy the system! I mean, if you don't have the Wii, this game alone will make you want to buy one. I'm sure you have heard that it takes your normal Wii Sports to another level. Well, it is true. Not just another nice marketing ploy.

With Wii Sports Resort with Wii MotionPlus accessory, we were able to enjoy the basketball activity which has the 3- point shootout and 3-on-3 street ball. We did the fencing and tested out our archery skills (you never know when you might be called upon for Super Stars and go to Atlantis). The MotionPlus accessory increased the play ability tremendously. With my family, game night has gone bananas. And you know what, our family gatherings wouldn't have it any other way!

So make sure you get your game and add it to your home theater components or run to your neighbor's house and get in a few hours of game play. You'll thank me.

By the way, if you have played Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games, you will be excited to know the following game is coming soon:



That's right!! Mario and Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games!! Our game is on pre-order so make sure you are among the first to get the game!

Before I go, here's a fan review of Wii Sports Resort with Wii MotionPlus accessory:
21 of 23 people found the following review helpful:
5.0 out of 5 stars Orignal Wii sports fun but with more games!, July 26, 2009
By Adam Nobello (Minnesota) -(REAL NAME)
Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I picked this game up this morning at game crazy and im going to have to say its one of the funnest games ive played for the nintendo wii! Its just as amazing as Wii sports if you enjoyed that and theres more games to enjoy!

If you enjoyed this post, please share with your followers and friends on twitter and facebook. You can also follow me on Twitter.

Thank you for sharing your time with me! Keep on strivin'!!

Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you've read, please leave your comments and share with others. I appreciate your feedback!