Tuesday

What are your dream home theater components? Why?






I spent some time this weekend dreaming. Dreaming about home theater components I would get if I could go online and order whatever I wanted. Let me clarify, ordering what I wanted online PLUS save money. OK, so I did A LOT of dreaming!! I was dreaming for a couple of reasons:
  1. Visualize the achievement of one of my goals
  2. Calm the mental storm of negative thoughts and stress.
As I was thinking about my dream home theater components, I jotted down several items but I will share the top four items from my current dream list which has high definition video, audio/video receiver, speakers, subwoofer, games systems, remote control, blu-ray dvd player, cd player (for the multi-disc play), and an Apple TV.

My Top Four:
  1. InFocus IN82 1080p DarkChip3 DLP Single-Chip Projector: There is something about having a 92" widescreen HD image of my movie collection.
  2. Denon AVR-3808CI 7.1-Channel Multizone Home Theater Receiver with Networking: I will be able to play differnt things in different parts of the house (It should go well with a Control4 product package)
  3. Wii Fun Bundle: Wii Console with Wii Fit and Nyko Charge Station: Talk about lifesize entertainment during Tiger Woods Golf or boxing with friends!
  4. Apple TV with 40GB Hard Drive: With my collection of mp3s anchored to my PC, Apple TV will free my music to my home theater and with the multizone receiver, music can go to my billiard room and my outdoor family room (allow me a moment to reflect...mmmm good). Any video format I purchased through iTunes (movies or TV shows) will also be available to me on my TV! Check out this image from Amazon!!


So I've share my current dream with you about home theater components if I could order them TODAY! I've shared that I would also save money. I want to read about your home theater component wants, if you are willing to share. Please provide feedback as I welcome what you think and how I can better serve you!!

If you enjoyed this post, please share on Facebook. You can follow me on Twitter.

Until the next time, I leave you with my Quick 10.



Have a great experience with getting the best home theater components for your money!

Twitter

0 comments:

Post a Comment

If you like what you've read, please leave your comments and share with others. I appreciate your feedback!